Budget Cmt. Special Notice

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Fair Taxers,
      This may be an opportunity to make yourselves heard.
      This meeting of the House Budget Comittee on
      Wednesday October 6th at 10 AM would be a great time
      to ask your Represenitive to attend and support HR25.

      Email or call your Rep. starting now. If you email be
      sure to BCC Genie Hayes a copy at info@...

      If you call email her with the Reps. response. (We
      know you most likely will not speak to them in
      person.)

      The link to look up your Rep. follows. This link is
      a direct email through the House system. Find your
      Rep. and email them from their Home Page. If you do it
      from there you will be able to provide a BCC to Genie
      at info@...

      http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

      This is the Budget Cmt. members list and an email to
      each of them would not hurt.

      http://www.house.gov/budget/members.htm

      What a surprise we can give them when they get to the
      office Monday morning. Keep up the fire!

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail