Call for papers: SIGDOC 2007

  • Clay Spinuzzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      All:

      I wanted to drop you a line about the SIGDOC 2007 conference in El
      Paso this October. I'm strongly encouraging people in the Austin area
      to consider this conference. Website and call for papers are at
      <http://www.sigdoc2007.org>.

      ACM SIGDOC is the Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest
      Group on the Design of Communication. Its roots are in computer
      documentation, but it has expanded to cover broader issues of
      communication design, such as web design, web accessibility, DITA, and
      XML. You can get a sense of the papers by browsing the proceedings:
      <http://portal.acm.org/browse_dl.cfm?linked=1&part=series&idx=SERIES297&coll=ACM&dl=ACM&CFID=10062490&CFTOKEN=78235514>.

      Questions? Please feel free to email me at
      clay.spinuzzi@.... Hope to see you in El Paso. CS