December meeting?

  • Colleen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      Did we reach a consensus on whether to have a meeting this month?

      If you're still looking for potential meeting topics, I'd appreciate
      some input on file naming conventions, metadata, or implementing a
      taxonomy. It would be helpful if someone could share if he/she
      implemented any special naming conventions or metadata to make topics
      easy to find. If your company doesn't use a CMS, how do you manage
      topics? Basically, any best practices around actually managing DITA
      files would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Colleen
    • paul arellanes