New file uploaded to ctdug

  • ctdug@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ctdug
      group.

      File : /EditorSelectionHeuristic.rtf
      Uploaded by : nodyad <dond@...>
      Description : Slides presented by Don Day, July 19 2006

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      nodyad <dond@...>
    • ctdug@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 16, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ctdug
        group.

        File : /Transitioning_to_Topics_2006-11-15.ppt
        Uploaded by : bob_beims <bob.beims@...>
        Description : Panel discussion slides from Bob Beims (Freescale), Mark Nixon (StarCore) and Joe Storbeck (IBM)

        bob_beims <bob.beims@...>
      • ctdug@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 2, 2008
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ctdug
          group.

          File : /2007-12-December/AssempblingAnInfoCenter-CTDUG.ppt
          Uploaded by : nodyad <dond@...>
          Description : Eric Sirois PPT presentation on DITA and Eclipse, CTDUG December 2007

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          nodyad <dond@...>
        • Bob Beims
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 3, 2008
            Don;

            I have the recording of Eric's session in WMV format, but hadn't
            thought of uploading it to the CTDUG site. I just tried and was told
            the file size limit is 5 MB per file. The WMV is 12.4 MB.

            Any ideas as to where we might post the file for playback?

            Bob
          • paul arellanes

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 3, 2008
                Paul;

                Good idea,but the last time I tried uploading a large-frame (1024x768) video to the "consumer" sites, it got re-encoded to shrink the screen size ... to the point that the result was unusable.

                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 23, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ctdug
                  group.

                  File : /What does DITA have to do with Wiki.ppt
                  Uploaded by : amgentle <annegentle@...>
                  Description : Powerpoint slide deck from the January 2008 meeting, "What Does DITA Have To Do With Wiki?"

                  amgentle <annegentle@...>
                • ctdug@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 17, 2014
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ctdug
                    group.

                    File : /2014-04-16/DitaThruTheAges.pptx
                    Uploaded by : wbrisett <wbrisett@...>
                    Description : Robert Anderson's PowerPoint of DITA through the Ages from 2014-04-16 CTDUG meeting

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    wbrisett <wbrisett@...>
                  • Wayne Brissette

                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 17, 2014
                        I have found a way to reduce the file size dramatically without reducing the presentation quality. However, it’s still about 80 MB in size. Hosting options? I can easily post it to something like senduit, which allows for 100MB uploads and downloads. However, I don’t know how others feel about that.

                        Ideas?

                        Wayne
                      • Bob Beims
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 17, 2014
                          Wayne,

                          I believe Vimeo allows up to 500 MB files. If you don't have a Vimeo account, perhaps Robert does (and it would be better for his personal branding to have it in his account).

                          Once uploaded there, the link to the playback can be posted here.

                          Bob

                          Sent from my iPad

                          Message 12 of 15 , May 21, 2014
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ctdug
                            group.

                            File : /2014-May-21/manPages.odp
                            Uploaded by : ausgee <ausgee@...>
                            Description : LibreOffice format

                            ausgee <ausgee@...>
                          • ctdug@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 13
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ctdug
                              group.

                              File : /freescale-meetings/parking-at-freescale.PNG
                              Uploaded by : sethvonfreescale <babelgone@...>
                              Description : parking at the main entrance at freescale semiconductor

                              Message 14 of 15 , May 13
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ctdug
                                group.

                                File : /freescale-meetings/CTDUG May 2015 meeting.ics
                                Uploaded by : sethvonfreescale <babelgone@...>
                                Description : Calendar event for the May CTDUG meeting.