Looking for technical pre-sales candidate with solid XML / DITA experience

  • tmotzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
      To Whomever Might Be Interested...

      I have an excellent full time position for someone with strong XML and DITA experience and strong customer facing skills. If you want to learn more about me before responding, please see my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=8490884&trk=tab_pro

      Hope to hear from you!

      Tom Motzel
      612-234-7108