Re: [ctdug] Program ideas for this spring

  • Mary Connor
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 24, 2010
      I second that wish!
      Mary Connor

      On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:45 AM, paul arellanes <ptaarellanes@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I would like to learn if anyone has tried integrating DITA-XML content into a Drupal-based site.
    • nodyad
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 18, 2010
        --- In ctdug@yahoogroups.com, Mary Connor <maryconnor@...> wrote:

        > I second that wish!
        > Mary Connor
        >
        > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:45 AM, paul arellanes <ptaarellanes@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > I would like to learn if anyone has tried integrating DITA-XML content into a Drupal-based site.

        Mary, I'm sorry it took such a long time to discover your moderated post and get it released.

        There has been a Drupal community proposal to provide a DITA capability, but that was several years ago. Here's letting the developer community know that "DITA in wikis and blogs" is a growing request!
        --
        Don Day, CTDUG moderator
      • Eliot Kimber
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 18, 2010
          http://dita4publishers.sourceforge.net

          Cheers,

          E.

          On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM, nodyad <dond@...> wrote:

          --- In ctdug@yahoogroups.com, Mary Connor <maryconnor@...> wrote:

          > I second that wish!
          > Mary Connor
          >
          > On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:45 AM, paul arellanes <ptaarellanes@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > I would like to learn if anyone has tried integrating DITA-XML content into a Drupal-based site.

          Mary, I'm sorry it took such a long time to discover your moderated post and get it released.

          There has been a Drupal community proposal to provide a DITA capability, but that was several years ago. Here's letting the developer community know that "DITA in wikis and blogs" is a growing request!
          --
          Don Day, CTDUG moderator

          --
          Eliot Kimber
        • Jason Keever
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 18, 2010
            Mary:
            Quark's Dynamic Publishing Solution (QDPS) can has off the shelf integration with Drupal WCM and can easily push DITA XML into Drupal.  I'd be happy to discuss this at your convenience.
            Jason Keever
            806.548.2422
            jkeever@...