As of today, the Rockley Report is Free

  • Shepperd, Wendy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      As of today, the Rockley Report is Free

      In case you haven't seen this….

      The Rockley Group has announced that as of this morning, the archives of The Rockley Report are open to all. This is a valuable resource jam packed with useful articles, real-world case studies and lessons learned from some of our industry's finest thought leaders and practitioners. Take a moment to see what the Report offers and don't forget to ask the Rockley Report website to remind you when future issues are published.

      Topics covered: DITA, Content Management, Information Architecture, Content Modeling, Globalization and More!

      See full details below.

      THE ROCKLEY REPORT

      Written and edited by practitioners who work in the trenches, The Rockley Report features content management case studies, best practices, and lessons-learned designed to help technical communication, information architecture, and content management professionals demystify some confusing concepts and avoid making the costly mistakes made by others.

      The Rockley Report: http://www.rockley.com/TheRockleyReport/

      “Now everyone can benefit from the insight of the many content professionals that have contributed their knowledge and experience to The Report,” said Ann Rockley, founder and president of The Rockley Group, a Toronto-based content management consultancy.  “Our guest authors, our customers, and our peers are all represented in The Report. It’s a treasure trove of useful information.”

      Guest authors included in The Rockley Report database: Bob Boiko, Louis Rosenfeld, Judy Glick-Smith, Bill Albing, Tony Byrne, Lisa Woods, James Robertson, Erik M. Hartman, Sara Porter, Jim Byrne, Rahel Anne Bailie, Nina L. Junco, Philippe Robitaille, Charles Cantrell, Scott Abel, Cori Czekaj, Lori Kegel, Suzanne Escoffier, Suzanne Mescan, Ted Spencer, Debbie Donahue, Ben Martin, Hélène Keufgens, Peter Argondizzo, Tanya Stevenson, Diane Mueller-Klingspor, Steve Huffman, Janice Jones, Tim Wilkes, Kelly McCurry, Wendy Shepperd, and Ralph E. Robinson.

      The Rockley Report: http://www.rockley.com/TheRockleyReport/

      Check it out!

      Wendy Shepperd
      BMC Software