Fwd: SF Bay Arbortext PTC/User GoToMeeting Notice (October 2009)

  • Liz Fraley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      Please join us online for our next meeting:

      "Content is King"
      Presented by Rajal Shah, Juniper Networks

      Date: Saturday, 24 October 2009, 9:00-10:30 AM Pacific/US
      Location:  Online via GoToMeeting. You must register to receive the GoToMeeting invite.
      Cost: Free and open to all who wish to attend.
      Registration: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/557482411

      Topic

      Juniper Networks has focused on an topic-based documentation and publishing approach for their product documentation for the past 5+ years. Come explore their journey as they began as a vision for "operation efficiency" by migrating from Frame Maker to xml, to a vision that offers a "business value proposition" with topics by offering services to customers to create dynamic content. This presentation will provide an opportunity to learn about our experiences and give you some valuable tips on how to leverage a topic-based approach.

      About the Speaker

      Rajal Shah is the Director of Document Engineering in the Foundation Technologies group at Juniper Networks. FT is the corporate R&D Group at Juniper Networks. His group is responsible for facilitating and promoting a unified documentation and publishing approach across all five business groups at Juniper.

      http://www.juniper.net/

      Note

      This meeting will be held online. You must RSVP to receive the GoToMeeting invite: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/557482411. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

      Acknowledgements
      This meeting is brought to you by the SF Bay Arbortext PTC/User Group

      We want to thank Wolters Kluwer for supporting our organization and community-focused programs.

      We want to thank Single-Sourcing Solutions for coordinating our meeting logistics, administration, and for providing access to their GoToMeeting resources and conference bridge facilities.