March 2009 CTDUG Meeting, 3/25/2009, 6:30 pm

  • ctdug@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 4:39 PM
      Reminder from: ctdug Yahoo! Group

      Title: March 2009 CTDUG Meeting

      Date: Wednesday March 25, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: http://tinyurl.com/fsl-austin-parmer
      Notes: After announcing the general availability of DITA2Confluence Release 1.2 earlier this month, Lisa Dyer will give a presentation about its adoption and use.

      DITA2Confluence Release 1.2 delivers many new features and enhancements requested by the growing DITA2Wiki community. From Lisa's blog entry about their use of it at Lombardi: "It powers features that we think will make finding and using the available information much easier:

      * Logical navigation of task-based topics
      * Rich landing pages into the different areas of content
      * Efficient reuse of content across the wiki spaces (less duplication or jumping around)"

      You can download the latest release now from the the open-source DITA2wiki Project at:

      http://sourceforge.net/projects/dita2wiki/
      Join us for an interesting discussion and demonstration.

      Presenter

      > Lisa Dyer, Engineering Manager
      > Lombardi Software, Information Development

      Meeting Details

      When

      > Wednesday March 25, 2009, 6:30 - 8:30 pm Central

      Where

      > Freescale's north campus
      > Building C entrance, Long Canyon A conference room
      > 7700 Parmer Lane West
      > Austin, TX 78729

      Agenda

      > 6:30-7:00 Arrive and network
      > 7:00-8:00 DITA2Wiki presentation and demo
      > 8:00-8:30 Question and answer, discussion

      Directions

    • ctdug@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25 4:25 AM

        Date: Wednesday March 25, 2009
        Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
        Location: http://tinyurl.com/fsl-austin-parmer
        Notes: After announcing the general availability of DITA2Confluence Release 1.2 earlier this month, Lisa Dyer will give a presentation about its adoption and use.

        DITA2Confluence Release 1.2 delivers many new features and enhancements requested by the growing DITA2Wiki community. From Lisa's blog entry about their use of it at Lombardi: "It powers features that we think will make finding and using the available information much easier:

        * Logical navigation of task-based topics
        * Rich landing pages into the different areas of content
        * Efficient reuse of content across the wiki spaces (less duplication or jumping around)"

        You can download the latest release now from the the open-source DITA2wiki Project at:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/dita2wiki/
        Join us for an interesting discussion and demonstration.

        Presenter

        > Lisa Dyer, Engineering Manager
        > Lombardi Software, Information Development

        Meeting Details

        When

        > Wednesday March 25, 2009, 6:30 - 8:30 pm Central

        Where

        > Freescale's north campus
        > Building C entrance, Long Canyon A conference room
        > 7700 Parmer Lane West
        > Austin, TX 78729

        Agenda