seeking DITA presenter

  • techwriterextraordinaire@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi,
      I’m the program coordinator for the San Antonio chapter of the Society for Technical Communication. Our group is in need of someone who can speak to our group about DITA. If a face-to-face meeting is not possible, then we will gladly host an online meeting.

      If anyone out there is interested, please contact me on my cell at (210) 392-3339. Thank you!

      Rose Contreras
      Technical Writer
      Akimeka LLC
      cell: (210) 392-3339