August 2008 CTDUG Meeting

  • Bob Beims
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 19 1:54 PM
      Your program steering committee has been working on some exciting
      program ideas, but none of them came together in time to schedule one
      for our regular meeting time tomorrow night (20 August).

      There's a (slight) possibility that we'll collaborate with the
      Research Triangle Park (RTP) DUG for a session on 27 August that will
      be of interest to everyone.

      We'll send announcements as soon as the details are locked down.

      Regards,
      Bob
    • Ben Allums
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 20 10:48 AM
        Bob Beims wrote:
        > Your program steering committee has been working on some exciting
        > program ideas, but none of them came together in time to schedule one
        > for our regular meeting time tomorrow night (20 August).
        >
        > There's a (slight) possibility that we'll collaborate with the
        > Research Triangle Park (RTP) DUG for a session on 27 August that will
        > be of interest to everyone.
        >
        > We'll send announcements as soon as the details are locked down.

        Bob,

        Just to be clear. There is no meeting tonight. Correct?

        Ben
      • Beims Bob-RWBC70
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 20 4:23 PM
          Correct!

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 26 7:59 AM
            Please see the calendar event I just added for this month's meeting,
            which will take place tomorrow afternoon (27-Aug) @ 4:30 PM.

            Regards,
            Bob
          • Bob Beims
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26 8:00 AM
            • Severin Foreman
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 26 8:03 AM

                Hi Bob,

                Will you be able to make the presentation available online after the meeting? I will not be able to attend, but sure wish I could!

                Severin

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 27 5:23 AM
                  Severin;

                  As the CTDUG folks are simply joining a web conference as participants, we won't have the ability to record the session. But I'll pass the request along to the RTP DUG folks.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 27 7:05 AM
                    Beims Bob-RWBC70 wrote:
                    > As the CTDUG folks are simply joining a web conference as participants,
                    > we won't have the ability to record the session. But I'll pass the
                    > request along to the RTP DUG folks.

                    Bob,

                    Any chance you can make the web conference URL available? (Perhaps I
                    missed it.)

                    If we can join directly, then please add the web conference URL to the
                    meeting info on Yahoo's calendar.

                    Thanks!

                    Ben Allums
                    allums@...