Re: Newbie

  • Bob Beims
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Stephanie;

      Welcome to the community!

      Our regular schedule is to have meetings every 3rd Wednesday of the
      month, so the next one would occur on 16-Apr.

      The ad-hoc "program steering committee" made up of Don Day, Anne Gentle
      and myself (and anyone else would wants to volunteer, hint, hint). Will
      put out an announcement soon regarding this month's speaker.

      Regards,
      Bob
    • Bob Beims
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        I would also point you to http://dita.xml.org/ and
        http://www.ditausers.org/ as a great jumping off points to all things
        DITA.

        Bob
      • dagnydoll
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2008
          Thanks Everyone!

          I will do my best to make it to the next meeting. In the meantime, I
          will take a look at the resources you recommended. Thank you for the
          warn welcome!

          Kind Regards,
          Stephanie