No CTDUG meeting on March 19

  • Bob Beims
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
      Fellow CTDUGgers ...

      There will be no March session of our venerable group, as the ad-hoc
      program steering committee has been alternately too busy to line up
      speakers or too busy with other things.

      See y'all next month!

      Regards,
      Bob
    • Bob Beims
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008
        For those of you who either weren't at last month's session or would
        like to review the presentation, make sure to check out the info
        posted @ http://dita.xml.org/ctdug-archive.

        Bob