      From: "Dan Fowler danwfowler@... [ct90]" <ct90@yahoogroups.com>
      To: ct90@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:08 PM
      Subject: [CT90] CT90 repair

      I have a 69 K1 that needs repair. It was running and has spark and 165 lbs of compression. It must be the carb. I live in Gilbert AZ so it would be nice to hear from someone in the area. I tried one shop but they wanted $100/hr. I believe it was one way of saying we don't want to work on your bike. Sorry to bother the group but I didn't know where else to go.

      Thanks
      Dan Fowler