mitzva oppertunity

  • mordechai80
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2009
      Hi all

      i need to be in cape town for a week in July, job interview.
      i was wondering if anyone had some family down there or know of places where i could stay over, kosher,i the northern suburbs. someone that could help me out with transport maybe for the week
      and then i was hoping for some voyager miles sponsors. im going down for a job interview, currently trying to "line" up as many as possible.
      im trying to scratch as much money of my own together.. but as i am currently unemployed, its hard.. and any help would be appreciated.

      thank you

      please reply to this email
    • Jaco du Preez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2009

        Hi there all.. Does anyone have some extra frequent flyer miles or something alike that they are willing to sponsor for a return ticket from jhb-cptn, 2 JULY 09. I need to get down to there but money a bit on the tight side..

        Please if you can help, reply to this email