Timeshare Help/Advice

  • dpsmile
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013
      My family owns a timeshare that has become quite a hassle to manage – we end up paying levies each year, banking the timeshare, and not really getting much value out of it. So, we are looking for suggestions:

      1) How to sell it and get the most value possible
      2) Recommendations for people who could manage it for us

      We have two 3 bedroom Penthouse in the Strand, Western Cape the week of July 12-19 (and whatever that translates to on an annual basis)

      Thank you,
      Daniela Peiser

      djp17@...
      072-394-1233