Senior Services Plus Israel

  • MindyA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Shana Tova!
      Elul is the month when we begin to meditate on Teshuva. Of the many acronyms for E.L.U.L. the one most suited to our senior citizens is : Aron (Kodesh) Luchot V'shivrei Luchot. The dichotomy of the broken first set of Luchot, being together with the whole, second set within the Ark of the Covenant is a gift of Jewish continuity, passed down from generation to generation.
      Take notice of how seniors continue to serve Hashem with a whole heart, even though each one of them has had a broken heart over the years. In sharing their burdens we lift up not only them, but ourselves as well.
      Making Aliyah without one's children and grandchildren is a classic example of the whole and broken pieces together. It cannot be an easy decision to make but we, at Senior Services Plus Israel, feel that it is the right decision; it was right for those men and women whom we have helped maintain the quality of life to which they are entitled.
      Senior Services Plus Israel (SSPI) is a fee-based boutique geriatric care-management facilitator, and consulting firm in Israel. SSPI provides information and advice, and arranges for compassionate assistance to seniors, whether residents or tourists, through a broad network of independent, caring, professional, English speaking service providers throughout the country.
      For more information: www.sspisrael.com
      Mindy Aber Barad, Advocate, Director of Operations
      Senior Services Plus Israel
      support@...
      972-52-466-7936