Tu BiShvat Gift Baskets for Family in Israel

  • Shezles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 2:45 AM
      Want to send a present to family in Israel for Tu BiShvat - Saidels Bakery has the perfect solution for you!

      Saidels Bakery (Kasher LeMehadrin) is a unique boutique bakery established and run by South Africans in Israel. We make a variety of special challahs, specialty health breads, bagels, apple pies, quiches, biscuits, and much more. All products are hand-made and baked in a brick oven - this gives a unique quality and taste to all the products.

      Saidels bakery delivers every Friday to Raanana, Ramat Bet Shemesh and Bet
      Shemesh. (We hope to expand our list of places we deliver to in the near future).

      Saidels Bakery is also offering 2 unique GIFT BASKETS:
      1. Tu BiShvat Gift Basket
      Contains: Bottle of boutique, sweet red kiddush wine, assorted dried fruit and a Honey Apple and Raisin Challah.

      Price: 140 NIS

      2. Saidels Baked Goods Package

      * 1 Apple, raisin and honey challah
      * 1 Whole wheat and honey challah
      * large box of assorted Saidels Home-made cookies

      Price: 120 NIS

      Customized gift baskets: You may order any combination of our products to send as a gift basket.

      This week we have apple pies on special- 1 for 50 NIS (instead of 60 NIS)

      We have a website which provides all the info about our unique bakery and services. http://saidels.com

      Orders can be placed by phone - 972-9-7941222 or via our user-friendly website: http://saidels.com

      Payment can be made with an international credit card. When ordering online please write your phone number (no cell numbers please) in South Africa and we will call you to get the details of your card.

      Shabbat Shalom
      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery - "baked with love"
      Tel: 972-9-7941222