INFO4U: Senior Services Plus Israel

  • MindyA
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2011
      As the New Year approaches, the theme of Elul and Tishrei is introspection. Many of us will ask ourselves what it is we can do to improve our spiritual lives. Chazal tell us that our good deeds at this time show us, and Hashem, what kind of Jew each of us wants to be, can be.
      In this spirit we, at SeniorServices Plus Israel, urge all of Clal Yisrael to appreciate that now is an especially poignant time of the year for seniors, in so many respects.
      So, call that elderly relative; look in on your aging neighbor. Wish them a Ketiva v' Chatima tova. Invite them to a meal over the 3 day Yom Tov.
      Keep us in mind if you should need us. SSPI provides full concierge services for seniors in Israel.
      We are always looking for experienced, thoughtful independent service providers for our clients.
      Mindy Aber Barad
      Director of Operations
      Senior Services Plus Israel
      please see our website: