INFO4U: Senior Services Plus Israel

  • MindyA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
      Senior services in Israel – who watches the watchers? Whether you come to Israel on Aliyah, or just for the holidays, even if the smallest thing goes wrong, and your Hebrew is limited – who ya gonna call?
      How about a bilingual (English/Hebrew) person to guide you through the system, from the ER (lo aleinu) to the grocery line. Our concierge services will help you iron that bureaucratic wrinkle, or just call you up to say hi. We can explain your monthly bills and help you make the best Israel retirement decisions.

      I am the Director of Operations at Seniors Service Plus Israel; check out our website at http://www.sspisrael.com . We have, and are always looking for, top quality care givers in every field related to the well being of the elderly English speakers in Israel.
      Mindy Aber Barad
    • MindyA
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2011
        As the New Year approaches, the theme of Elul and Tishrei is introspection. Many of us will ask ourselves what it is we can do to improve our spiritual lives. Chazal tell us that our good deeds at this time show us, and Hashem, what kind of Jew each of us wants to be, can be.
        In this spirit we, at SeniorServices Plus Israel, urge all of Clal Yisrael to appreciate that now is an especially poignant time of the year for seniors, in so many respects.
        So, call that elderly relative; look in on your aging neighbor. Wish them a Ketiva v' Chatima tova. Invite them to a meal over the 3 day Yom Tov.
        Keep us in mind if you should need us. SSPI provides full concierge services for seniors in Israel.
        We are always looking for experienced, thoughtful independent service providers for our clients.
        Mindy Aber Barad
        Director of Operations
        Senior Services Plus Israel
        please see our website: