INFO: Warm Up With Some Torah This Winter: Register for New Semester at WebYeshiva.org

  • Web Yeshiva
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Rabbi Chaim Brovender's WebYeshiva.org is the premier live, interactive online Torah learning platform. With dozens of courses to choose from, WebYeshiva.org is starting its fourteenth semester delivering shiurim to students all over the world.

      We invite you to try as many of our shiurim as you like for thirty days with no obligation. With over forty courses offered in topics ranging from Tanach to Halacha, you'll be able to find the shiurim that are right for you.

      To view the courses, click here: http://www.webyeshiva.org/shiurim.php

      For more information, go to our website: http://www.webyeshiva.org/

      Stella Frankl