LOOKING FOR JUDAICA SUPPLIERS PLEASE

  • Ricky Lomey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2010
      Hi

      Not sure if this is the correct way to do it as I am no marketer or sales
      person but was approached by Kol Ami which is a Jewish music store in
      America with which I've had dealings via third parties. They are coming with
      a new Shalom Sesame Series on DVD and they think it has potential and
      especially great message and educational quality for kids in the Jewish
      community in South Africa. Their question and request of help. Is there a
      major supplier of Judaica that I can refer them to. Or is there a
      distributor that carry also Jewish item that might be interested in selling
      those DVDs? Thing is I don't have all the details of the supliers,
      especially outside Joburg.

      Thanks.

      Ricky Lomey

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 100808-1, 2010/08/08
      Tested on: 2010/09/06 02:57:36