Event: Quiz Evening - Living Newspaper - Marais Road Hall - Tuesday June 8

  • Alan Levin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi,

      The Living Newspaper is a volunteer organisation that arranges superb speakers at the Marais Road Hall on a regular basis. It's always well attended and not many people who use email are aware of it. Unfortunately the organisers similarly do not use email :( they mainly communicate in print (snail mail and flyers) and voice.

      Next Tuesday June 8 they are having their annual Quiz evening. Any group of 8-10 can arrive and join (or individuals will be assigned groups).It's always a great success and there are 15 categories of questions. I suggest it will be alot of fun!

      If there is anyone else on the list that can send this info more regularly I would appreciate it. I cannot always get access to when their meetings are and who is speaking.

      Warm regards

      Alan