MITZVAH: More women needed for our International Tehillim Group.

  • bshoshanah
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Moadim L'Simchah.

      We need more women to join our International Tehillim Group. Tehillim is recited every Shabbat during daylight hours, thus uniting Jewish women around the world through reciting Tehillim each Shabbat. We need help to complete the sefer Tehillim each week.

      If you are a Jewish woman and able to recite some Tehillim during daylight hours on Shabbat, please be in touch.

      Please note, some women join for just a few weeks or months, others join for much longer. How many Shabbatim you participate for is up to you and your committements.

      Thank you for your kindness

      Shoshanah Shear
    • gill inman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2010
        Hi I am happy to join the group but not sure what it involves - am available this weekend coming up - please let me know details, thanks Gilll