HOLIDAY UNIT SHORT TERM IN RA'ANANA

  • ianwald
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      DUE TO CANCELLATION AVAILABLE IN DECEMBER!!

      Available throughout the year, holiday apartment for short term rental (can sleep 4). Fully furnished and equipped with kitchenette, A/C, WiFi, Sattellite TV - including Mnet plus others. Ground floor, plenty of parking. Short walk to shops and main road. Available for dates in December and January. Book now for Pesach.
      PHONE IAN 972-9-7744235 for details or send me your number and I will contact you.
      Email: ianwald@...