Greetings from one of the CHARTER PSI CHI OFFICERS from long ago

  • Brian Bentzen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      i have a great fundrasing idea for the next school year

      i am also a pampered chef consultant

      many students need good quality cooking gadgets for their new apartments

      plus as your invited to weddings, or planing your own wedding in need
      of great wedding gifts. i can set up a fast and easy online bridal
      gift registry for you

      as the holidays arrive fast, you do not have time to shop and study...

      so let me do the shopping for you

      I would love to set up a fundraising program for you for the FALL
      semester. 40% of ALL SALES collected will be DONATED to our chapter
      as a check.

      imagine helping other students, making their life easier, while
      collecting funds for the group

      plus i do all the work, you just pass out catalogues, and collect
      orders, and also collect orders online too.

      Then i will bring the chapter a check, which could pay for ALL YOUR
      CHAPTER NEEDS!

      please contact me for more information
      Scott
      916-879-4611