The Cowboy's Christmas Bride: Now Available

  • cindy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      Message
      Hey everyone!
      I'm thrilled to announce that The Cowboy's Christmas Bride is now available for download at www.thewildrosepress.com

      To celebrate, I'm announcing a new contest.  Email me your favorite holiday story. (Kwaanza, Yule, Chanukah, Christmas, New Year's, whatever.)  My address is cindy @ cindyspencerpape .com, without the spaces, or you can reply to this message, or use the contact me link from my website.  It can be as simple as telling me the title of a movie, book, or song, or it can be something personal.  I'll keep a list and post it on the website, without names of course.  (If you DONT want your story on the list, just note that in the email.)  Then, on December first, I'll announce the winner of a $5.00 gift certificate from the Wild Rose Press.

      Happy Reading!
      Cindy

       ...and now for something completely different...romance and fantasy from Cindy Spencer Pape  www.cindyspencerpape.com

      The Cowboy's Christmas Bride available now from The Wild Rose Press: www.thewildrosepress.com