August 2012 Newsletter for Cindy Spencer Pape

  • cindyspencerpape
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2012

      August 2012 Newsletter

      For Romance Author

      Cindy Spencer Pape

       * * * * *

       Special Re-Release:

      August 22: After the Rodeo a Wayback, Texas Novella

      (e-book) Formerly only available as part of the Finding Their Way Back anthology, now a stand-alone e-book from the Wild Rose Press (and check out the great new Jimmy Thomas cover!)

      http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=175_141&products_id=4950

      Free Wulfsen learned early on to ride fast, hold on tight, and that rodeo relationships never last. After one wild weekend in Nevada, the barrel racer finds herself married to bull rider Zane Malone. She's all set to ask him for a divorce when she takes a fall—and finds out she'll have more to remember him by than a ring. Now it's up to Zane to convince Free that love can last after the rodeo's done, and that the real prize is a lifetime together.

      * * *

      New FREE Non-Fiction Release:

      How I Met My Husband: The real-life stories of 25 romance Authors

      Available for free download from Amazon   Barnes & Noble   Smashwords

      * * *

      New in Print:

      Holiday Hearts from Ellora's Cave

      Contains the five novellas in the erotic paranormal Holiday Hearts series: Yuletide Enchantment, Like Bunnines, Valentine's Heart, Midsummer Dreams, and All Hallow's Evie.

      http://www.jasminejade.com/p-10290-holiday-hearts.aspx

      * * *

      New in Print:

      Texas Passions from Ellora's Cave

      Contains the Texas Passions trilogy by Cindy Spencer Pape, Desiree Holt and Regina Carlysle. Eagle's Redemption, my contribution, was a finalist in the novella category of this year's EPIC awards.

      http://www.jasminejade.com/p-10288-texas-passions.aspx

      * * *

      Don't Forget This Summer's Big Release:

      June 4, 2012: Kilts & Kraken a Gaslight Chronicles Novella

      (e-book) Carina Press: http://bit.ly/L3nw9K

      Also available as part of the Editor's Choice, Vol. I anthology.

        Magnus, Baron Findlay, longs to bring the wonders of the steam age to his remote island home, but his hands are full fighting the vicious kraken ravaging the coast. When he's swept to sea during battle and washes up on the shore of an isle in the Hebrides , he is near death.

        Struggling to establish herself as one of the first female physicians in Edinburgh , Dr. Geneva MacKay is annoyed when The Order of the Round Table sends her north to care for an injured highlander. To heal him, Geneva escorts the handsome warrior home, just in time to defend the villagers from another onslaught.

        As the attacks escalate and they work together to fight off the threat, neither Geneva nor Magnus can resist the overwhelming attraction between them. But as their relationship deepens, a new threat arises – from within the village itself…

       * * * * *

      Upcoming Releases:

       Moonlight & Mechanicals, a Gaslight Chronicles Novel

      Coming from Carina Press 10/2012

      Click here to see the fantastic cover for this one.

      Engineer Winifred "Wink" Hadrian has been in love with Inspector Liam McCullough for years, but is beginning to lose hope when he swears to be a lifelong bachelor. Faced with a proposal from a Knight of the Round Table and one of her closest friends, Wink reluctantly agrees to consider him instead.

      Because of his dark werewolf past, Liam tries to keep his distance, but can't say no when Wink asks him to help find her friend's missing son. They soon discover that London's poorest are disappearing at an alarming rate, after encounters with mysterious "mechanical" men. Even more alarming is the connection the missing people may have with a conspiracy against the Queen.

      Fighting against time—and their escalating feelings for each other—Wink and Liam must work together to find the missing people and save the monarchy before it's too late...

      * * *

      Cards & Caravans, a Gaslight Chronicles book

      will be out from Carina in April of 2013. Find out if love is in the cards for a widowed gypsy and a handsome Scottish Knight of the Round Table

      * * *

      Look for a new, longer version of Nailed

      from Resplendence Publishing, coming sometime in 2013.

       * * * * *

      Where to Find Me:

      I've got some great in-person events coming up in October in central Michigan, so look for details on those coming soon. On-line, you can often find me at Anny Cook & Friends chat on the Love Romances Café Yahoo loop, the first Tuesday of every month.

        I've reopened my blog , with a new schedule. On Mondays, I post my weekly wrap-up of news, plus I ramble on about whatever is on my mind that week. On Friday I have special guests, and the schedule is booked through January, so you won't want to miss any of these great authors. I'm also the newest member of the Naughty Author Chicks blog and you can find me there the first and third Tuesday of every month. On the second and fourth Wednesdays, you can catch me blogging at Steamed and at the Romance Books `4' Us blog on the 13th of every month. Finally, I usually blog quarterly at the Romance Studio, and make periodic guest appearances when I get the chance.

        You can also find me here and there by following me on Facebook or Twitter.

      Website: http://www.cindyspencerpape.com

      Blog: http://www.cindyspencerpape.blogspot.com

      Twitter: http://twitter.com/CindySPape

      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cindy-Spencer-Pape-Books/102207923194253

      Or email me at cindy@...

       * * * * *

      Enjoy the last few weeks of summer and Happy Reading!