Cindy Spencer Pape's October Newsletter

  • cindyspencerpape
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2011

      October 2011 Newsletter

      For Romance Author

      Cindy Spencer Pape

       * * * * *

       New Release:

      Oct. 21: All Hallow's Evie (e-book) Ellora's Cave

      Holiday Hearts Book 5

      When Sam Holiday moves into his Victorian home the week before his thirty-fifth birthday, the last thing he expects is to find a ghost in residence. Especially a horny one.

      Evie Bonnell has been hanging around since her death in 1916 because she has unfinished business. She died before experiencing sex. She's learned a lot over the years and has decided single, handsome Sam is the right man to do the job. Every year she manifests for several days before Halloween, and when she asks, Sam agrees to help.

      Each night, he teaches her a little more about sensual pleasure. Sam's delighted that his demure ghost has turned into an eager hedonist, but not so happy that she'll be gone after Halloween. Not only is she the hottest woman he's ever had, but he's afraid he's fallen in love. Now it's up to fate and the Holiday family magic to find a way for the lovers to stay together.

      Available now at: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9641-all-hallows-evie.aspx

      * * * * *

      Contests:

      To win a free copy of All Hallow's Evie,

       comment by Oct. 28, midnight at either the Here be Magic Blog or

      Katie Reus's Halloween Monster Mash-Up Party (or both)

      I'll be at Julianne D's blog Monday, Oct. 24, and

       Authors by Moonlight, Wednesday, Oct. 26.

      Both of those contests will close at midnight, Oct. 30.

      * * *

      I'm also participating in Sam Cheever's Trick or Treat Contest

      There are a ton of prizes, including an i-Pad. Visit Sam's House to get started.

        * * * * *

       Upcoming Releases:

       Nov. 2, 2011: Wrong Side of Town (e-book) Resplendence

       Zach Shannon is back in town, and tiny Hawthorne, Texas will never be the same. When the local military hero comes home and starts working for his father, the sheriff, one of his first cases is a string of minor fires, that everyone seems to blame on a handful of teens from the wrong side of town. Even worse, Zach is rapidly falling for Laney Burroughs, a quiet librarian whose Goth nephew is the suspected ringleader. Their attraction deepens but both have too many responsibilities and too much baggage to make it easy, especially with Zach's wealthy family, Laney's nephew, and the entire town looking on.

      * * *

       March, 2012: Motor City Mage (e-book) Carina Press

      Urban Arcana #4

      Don't miss the conclusion to the Urban Arcana series,

      featuring Desmond Sutton and Lana Novak!

      * * * * *

      Appearances

       I'm planning on the Romantic Times Convention in April, and will be hosting a couple reader events and on some panels as well as signing. More details to come! I also hope to be at Con Fusion in Troy, Michigan this upcoming January!

       Online, catch me blogging here and there by following me on Facebook or Twitter, as well as watching my personal blog and website

      Website: http://www.cindyspencerpape.com

      Blog: http://cindyspencerpape.blogspot.com/

      Twitter: http://twitter.com/CindySPape

      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cindy-Spencer-Pape-Books/102207923194253