October News

  • cindy_pape
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello Everyone!

      It's a beautiful fall day, and I have just a few announcements to
      make:

      1. Look for THE COWBOY'S CHRISTMAS BRIDE, coming in e-book and print
      in November, 2007 from the Wild Rose Press. Hopefully, this will be
      part of a three-books series featuring the hunky Hall brothers of
      the Crazy H ranch in Wyoming. In this first book, oldest brother CJ
      gets a bride for the holidays, with a little help from a match-
      making ghost.

      2. Check the website (www.cindyspencerpape.com) for the new October
      contest information. I'll be part of Triskelion's Halloween/Samhain
      celebration event at the end of the month, so the winner will be
      announced then. Stop by and say hello!

      3. I've posted a couple of pictures on the group page. You can see
      me with some friends at the Michigan Renaissance Festival (I'm in
      the middle in browns and red), check out my two sons suited up for
      homecoming, or see my upcoming book covers.

      4. Finally, I'm blogging on three different sites now, so check them
      out. On the 16th and 28th of each month, I'm at the Sisters of the
      Night blog, which features several of Triskelion's paranormal
      authors. (http://sistersofthenight.blogspot.com/). On the 6th, you
      can find me at Triskelion's author blog,
      (http://triskelionauthors.blogspot.com/) and I try to pop in at
      least once a month at the Wild Rose Press authors' blog
      (http://thewildrosepress.blogspot.com/). Be sure to let me know
      what you think!

      As always, I promise to keep you informed without spamming your
      mailboxes. Be sure to drop by the website, or check out the blogs.
      I love to hear from you, so don't be afraid to respond. I hope
      everyone has a safe and happy autumn. Exciting things are happening!

      Happy reading,
      Cindy

      Cindy Spencer Pape
      www.cindyspencerpape.com
      THE COWBOY'S CHRISTMAS BRIDE, November 2006 from the Wild Rose Press
      CURSES, March 2006 from Triskelion Publishing