Cindy Spencer Pape's December Newsletter

  • cindyspencerpape
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009

      December 2009 Newsletter

      For Romance Author

      Cindy Spencer Pape

      New Releases:

      Dec. 9, 2009: Yuletide Enchantment, (e-book) Ellora's Cave

      The company Christmas party goes awry in an erotic way when quiet accountant Shelby Carter is magically whisked into a miniature Victorian village with the boss's gorgeous son Noel Holiday. Noel has always honored the policy against fraternization, but when he's trapped for several days with sweet, sexy Shelby , he knows it's time to start breaking the rules.

      While exploring the enchanted surroundings, they delve into their deepest fantasies, even acting out scenes from a collection of erotic Victorian postcards. After all, what's Christmas without a little magic and a whole lot of sexy fun?

      Though Shelby 's crazy about Noel, she's sure he'll forget all about her once their interlude is over. But Noel has fallen head over snow boots in love with Shelby . Now he just has to convince her that holiday wishes can come true, and his devotion will last beyond their Yuletide Enchantment.

      Find out more at

      http://www.jasminejade.com/ps-7821-138-yuletide-enchantment.aspx

      * * *

      ALL HOLIDAY TITLES ON SALE :

      Yuletide Enchantment, Whispers of Magic, and Elven Magic

      are all on sale at Ellora's Cave, through December 31, 2009

      http://www.jasminejade.com/s-52-books-on-sale.aspx

      * * *

      Upcoming Releases:

      Early 2010: Exploring Augusta (e-book) Ellora's Cave

      First in a new series of Erotic Regency Romances from Ellora's Cave

      (check out the cover on the "coming soon" page of my website)

      http://www.cindyspencerpape.com/comingsoon.html

      Early 2009: Dani's Demons (e-book) Ellora's Cave Exotika

      A vampire/demon/demon follow-up to Exploring Ari

      * * *

      In Other News:

      My non-erotic (but still hot!) fantasy romance Motor City Fae, will be coming out sometime next year from the brand new Carina Press. (http://carinapress.com/)

      I'm terribly excited about this new venture, and am looking

      to share more with you as the details unfold.

      Finding Their Way Back is nominated for The Romance Studio's

      Cupid and Psyche Award (CAPA) for best anthology of 2009. While this award is not a reader-voted one, I'd appreciate your moral support!

      * * *

      Keep In Touch!

      Don't forget that Cindy LOVES to hear from her readers.

      Find her around the web at:

      Website: http://www.cindyspencerpape.com

      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/cindyspencerpape

      Blog: http://cindyspencerpape.blogspot.com/