Cindy's Summer Lovin' Contest Winner

  • cindy pape
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007

      Sorry this announcement is so late: got swamped right before I left on vacation, but I do have a winner to announce.  Jodi Shadden gets her pick of any of my available downloads (see my website for the list) OR a print copy of “The Cowboy’s Christmas Bride.” Jodi, please drop me a note to let me know your preference! And thanks to everyone who played. It’s nice for an author to know that people want to read her books! Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.  Just a few days of it left…

      Cindy

      Faerie Tales for Grown Ups:

      Get Your Happy-Ever-After Fix With a Romance

      by Cindy Spencer Pape  www.cindyspencerpape.com

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.