End of Year News

  • cindy pape
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      End of the Year News
      from Cindy Spencer Pape

      Well, everyone, it's been an eventful year. I need to thank everyone for
      helping make it all happen. 2006 has seen the launch of my professional
      writing career, and I hope it's only the beginning. There are so many more
      stories I want to share!

      A few Highlights:
      * June 2006: Sold Curses to Triskelion Publishing. Look for the ebook
      in March of 2007! (www.triskelionpublishing.net)
      * August 2006 established this newsgroup and my website:
      www.cindyspencerpape.com
      * September 2006: Sold The Cowboy's Christmas Bride to The Wild Rose
      Press. (www.thewildrosepress.com)
      * October 2006: Sold Dragon in the System to Cerridwen Press. Look
      for the ebook June 21, 2007. (www.cerridwenpress.com)
      * November 2006: The Cowboy's Christmas Bride released as both an
      ebook and in paperback!
      * December 2006: Submitted second Cowboy book to the Wild Rose Press.
      Keep your fingers crossed!

      The thrills have just kept coming! First, getting that first email that
      says "Yes we want your book!" Then the first contract. Finally, having
      that first book out there. I have to admit, typing my own name into Amazon
      and having a book pop up was just about the biggest rush ever! Then getting
      to hold it in my hand...WOW! And working on the others, knowing that
      they're in the works, that's been exciting too. Now I'm frantically trying
      to write more, so I can get you more books in 2007 and 2008.

      The Cowboy's Christmas Bride is a contemporary romance with paranormal
      elements, and has gotten some fantastic reviews, starting with Five Hearts
      from The Romance Studio, Four and a half Blue Ribbons from Romance Junkies,
      Four Angels from Fallen Angels Reviews, and 4.01 from Authors of Romance and
      All Genres. You can find links for each of these reviews on my website!
      Look for the second and third books in the Love at the Crazy H series,
      sometime in 2007!

      So thanks to all of you for helping me make 2006 a magical year. Here's my
      wish that 2007 brings more of the same, and a safe and magical year for each
      of you. May all your dreams come true!

      Happy New Year
      2007!

      With love and magic,