Re: Jadey

  • devilbabay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
      *HUGE SMILE* I have *always* wanted to live in MA! WHOO HOO!! LOL
      Thanks for thinkin of me - we were there at the meet & greet, The
      concert was the day after Matt's birthday and I aranged for someone
      to have Scott call him during the meet & greet. Needless to say I
      had a very happy little 7 year old at my house that night.
      Jade

      --- In cscottleonard@yahoogroups.com, rockafanatic <no_reply@y...>