April 13th Supplemental Meditation

  • Joshua Shapiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      Hello all,

      Things have been quite of late, but we have
      not forgotten to prepare for the supplemental
      world peace meditations working with our
      crystal friends.

      To those of you who participated on the March
      1st meditations, we once again thank you for
      joining us and believing in the possibilities
      of truly being able to make a difference in
      the world and open up to more loving energies.

      As we shared last month, the CS World Peace
      Meditation members felt we must continue to
      work with the energies we have initiated via
      the former four meditations conducted this year
      so we wanted to do another set of meditations
      or supplemental ones, to continue.

      The proposal was to do a meditation on the
      13th day of each month, starting in April,
      till the end of the year, at the 13th hour
      which is 1 PM (13:00) for 13 minutes.

      So we are happy to announce that finally
      we have updated the crystal skull world
      peace home page and now have a new page
      with the instructions for the April 13th
      meditations.

      Once again the general information page
      is located at:

      www.v-j-enterprises.com/csworldpeacemeditations.html

      and now the instructions how to do the new
      supplemental 13 by 13 by 13 meditations can
      be found at:

      www.v-j-enterprises.com/cs_wpm_april13.html

      the change in the meditation is that for these
      additional events, we will continue to send out
      a loving energy via the pink light but we will
      utilize the electro-magnetic energy grid of
      the Mother Earth and an etheric energy grid
      which links connects the activated crystal
      skulls in our world.

      So since the April 13th meditation is coming
      up next Monday you may want to print and read
      it shortly.

      Now we recognize that sometimes, as will
      occur on Monday next week, some of you will
      be at work during 1 PM - so either utilize
      the technique to program your meditation
      ahead in time or see if you can break for
      lunch at that time.

      Anyway the new page for April 13th offers
      various suggestions

      if there are questions, please feel
      free to contact us - we recommend to use
      the meditation email at cspeacemeditations@...

      so everyone have a beautiful week and we
      will see you on April 13th at 1 PM

      peace and light always

      The CS World Peace Meditation Team

      PS - Joshua here, there is some special
      reports I am sharing via our crystal skull
      explorer newsletter {a Yahoo Group} - dealing
      with crystal skulls in Mexico and an Atlantean
      Crystal Ball. If you are not already a member,
      go to the page below and join the list and if
      you have a free yahoo email you can read
      the reports from the mailing list website, see:

      www.v-j-enterprises.com/cs.html