Re: [cs782s2010] Grades are submitted

  • Eoin Barry
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 6:59 AM
      Hi Adam,

      Thanks again for the class this semester - it was very enjoyable, and I learned a good deal from the in-class discussions.

      I know you mentioned you were accepting resumes at EMC, so I was hoping I could pass mine along in case any opportunities open up. I hope you don't mind, but I didn't have your work email to send this to.

      Kind Regards,
      Eoin

      On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 2:14 PM, SomeCustomer <adam.arakelian@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I wanted to let you know I've submitted your grades. Thank you for a great semester and good luck in the future!

      Adam