Grades are submitted

  • SomeCustomer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7 11:14 AM
      Hi,

      I wanted to let you know I've submitted your grades. Thank you for a great semester and good luck in the future!

      Adam
    • Eoin Barry
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 6:59 AM
        Hi Adam,

        Thanks again for the class this semester - it was very enjoyable, and I learned a good deal from the in-class discussions.

        I know you mentioned you were accepting resumes at EMC, so I was hoping I could pass mine along in case any opportunities open up. I hope you don't mind, but I didn't have your work email to send this to.

        Kind Regards,
        Eoin