Week 4

  • adamarakelian
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      Hi,

      I've posted the week 4 lecture and homework to course info. Any questions please let me know

      Adam
    • Danny
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
        Professor,

        I got some problems with my laptop. My friends is helping me fix it. About the homework_3, can I put it off one day? I will hand it in soon.
        Sorry to ask you that.

        Yi Yuan Hsu(Danny)

      • adam.arakelian@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010