Class on 9/17

  • adamarakelian
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2009
      Hi,

      I apologize for being late for class on 9/17. I appreciate everyone waiting for me.

      Apparently a truck rolled over on the mass pike which had me sitting in grid lock traffic.

      However, we did have class and I went through the week 3 lecture.

      I've postponed the quiz for week 3 and we will have it next week 9/24 instead and only on chapters 1 and 2.

      Again, I apologize for being late, I appreciate everyone waiting. Please bring your week 2 homework to class next week.

      Thanks.

      Adam
    • adam.arakelian@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2009
        Hi

        I also appreciate you calling me for some reason I did not get any calls on my cell phone but did get the voice mail on my home phone

        Apparently there were larger forces at work here...:)

        Anyways I appreciate your patience and again apologize

        Adam

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2009
          Adam,

          sorr

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 18, 2009
            Adam,
            Sorry you got hung up in traffic.  I know that is a helpless feeling.  We did try to call at about 6:40 and when we got no answer did not think you were coming.  Sorry.  Would you like us to e-mail homework to you for this past week, so that you don't have twice as much to dealy with next week?  if so let me know.

            KBR

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 18, 2009
              Hi Kevin

              Yes please feel free to email me the assignment

              Adam

              From: Kevin Roden
              Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
              To: <cs782f2009@yahoogroups.com>