Week 14

  • adamarakelian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      Next week there is no class. We will pick up on week 14. We will have a quiz on week 14 and I've uploaded the lecture and homework.

      Adam
    • adamarakelian
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2009
        Hi Everyone,

        I've re-posted the assignment for week 14, there was an error in the page numbers for chapter 13 and 14.

        This upcoming Thursday we will review for the final exam, chapters 7-14.

        Adam