      From: adam.arakelian@... <adam.arakelian@...>
      Subject: Re: [cs782f2009] Class on 9/17
      To: cs782f2009@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 18, 2009, 7:42 AM

      Hi

      I also appreciate you calling me for some reason I did not get any calls on my cell phone but did get the voice mail on my home phone

      Apparently there were larger forces at work here...:)

      Anyways I appreciate your patience and again apologize

      Adam

      From: "adamarakelian"
      Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 00:27:37 +0000
      To: <cs782f2009@yahoogro ups.com>
      Subject: [cs782f2009] Class on 9/17

      Hi,

      I apologize for being late for class on 9/17. I appreciate everyone waiting for me.

      Apparently a truck rolled over on the mass pike which had me sitting in grid lock traffic.

      However, we did have class and I went through the week 3 lecture.

      I've postponed the quiz for week 3 and we will have it next week 9/24 instead and only on chapters 1 and 2.

      Again, I apologize for being late, I appreciate everyone waiting. Please bring your week 2 homework to class next week.

      Thanks.

      Adam

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic