  • Rahim Rattani
    Sep 30, 2009 Expand Messages
      you mean assignment 4. right???? tomorrow is class 5 and shouldn't assignment 5 be due next week???

      On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM, <adam.arakelian@...> wrote:

      yes before class

      From: mesut olukçu
      Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:15:11 -0400
      To: <cs782f2009@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [cs782f2009] Week 5

      hi Adam, is the due date of assigment 5 tomorrrow  ?

      To: cs782f2009@yahoogroups.com
      From: adam.arakelian@...
      Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:34:20 +0000
      Subject: [cs782f2009] Week 5

      Hi Everyone,

      I've uploaded the lecture material and assignment to course info.

      The grading for Quiz 1 is complete, the average was an 82.

      Please remember that we will have a quiz on chapters 3 and 4 this week.

      Any questions, issues or concerns, please let me know.

      Adam

      - Regards
      - Rahim Rattani
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic