World Peace Meditation July 13th - some other notes

  • Joshua Shapiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      Hi fellow Explorers

      Hope you are well and will enjoy the coming
      weekend fast approaching

      just returned to America on Tuesday and it is
      going to take me a few days to catch up -
      I am happy to report that my injury to my side
      is healing quickly and I am almost 100%.
      Thanks to those members who sent private
      emails but you can't put down a good Aries

      so it is my intention over the next few days
      to catch up with more photos from the European
      trip and will alert you all when ready

      A quick comment though about what I saw
      in Holland, where I visited from June 24 - July 2nd.
      First I wish to personally thank BARE-Woman for
      her hospitality and help (she helped me come
      back from Leende after I finished my work there
      and to go to the airport on July 2nd) with my travels.
      During this time Holland had big problems with some
      of the train lines and they didn't really explain to
      non-Dutch people what to do but BARE-Woman
      helped us to arrive at our destination and took
      good care of me after my injury. I was able to
      obtain some important documents I had left
      in Holland related to AMI..

      Also to Sylvia van Dinter, who organized our events in
      Leende, we had over 20 people attend the workshop
      and our private sessions were fully booked, A great
      job Sylvia. Also I was amazed how many people in
      Holland have their own personal crystal skulls, I would
      say at the workshop we had 30-45 present. Also
      Sylvia started to offer a new form of healing on our last
      day of sessions, where she went into trance and then
      became a part of the participant, related to a pain they
      were suffering - most of the participant felt to embrace
      Sylvia which really was embracing themselves.

      And of course finally, just a quick reminder that the
      next World Peace Meditation is coming up next Monday,
      July 13th at 1 PM (13:00) your time for 13 minutes.
      If you are able to join us and to share a loving energy
      with all life on our world, that would be amazing.

      Once again the general instructions can be found at:
      www.v-j-enterprises.com/csworldpeacemeditations.html

      and how to perform the meditation exactly is shown at:
      www.v-j-enterprises.com/cs_wpm_july17.html

      have a wonderful weekend and I will be back with
      ya all shortly

      peace and light always

      Joshua Shapiro
      a crystal skull explorer