9401poetry book contest: CPR Editors' Prize

    Jun 1, 1934

      Subject: CPR Editors' Prize deadline extension

      Subject: Cider Press Review Editors' Prize for a first or second book of poetry deadline extension

      The deadline for the Cider Press Review 2014 Editors' Prize Book Award for a first or second book of poetry has been extended to July 3.

      The annual Cider Press Review Editors' Prize offers a $1,000 prize, publication, and 25 author's copies of a book length collection of poetry. Author receives a standard publishing contract. Initial print run is not less than 1,000 copies.

      The winner is selected by the editors of Cider Press Review. Past winners include Susan Laughter Meyers for My Dear, Dear Stagger Grass and Laura Donnelly for Watershed.

      See our submission guidelines at ciderpressreview.com/bookaward/ Electronic submissions preferred; mailed manuscripts accepted as long as they are postmarked by July 3.