Host crew in Chicago area for Venturing age coed Taiwan Scouts?

  • Bruce McCrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      I am helping our MIC 2008 Taiwan contingent of 16 Scouts (8 boys and 8 girls mostly 16 and 17 years old) and 3 leaders (1 male 2 female) plan a post-MIC tour. We have tentatively scheduled 2 1/2 days in Chicago:

      Monday, August 4
      Depart Lapeer MI at 6:00 AM (Eastern Time)
      Arrive Chicago Union Station 11:14 AM (Central Time)

      Wednesday, August 6
      Depart Chicago Union Station 10:00 PM (Central Time)
      Thursday, August 7
      Arrive Depew-Buffalo NY 9:30 AM (Eastern Time) to visit Niagara Falls.

      We would like to find a Chicago-area troop or crew to help them plan their time in Chicago, find them a place to stay (This could be home hospitality or a central location), and guide them around Chicago. If you have any suggestions, please email me at mccreab@...

      Bruce McCrea, Chair
      Michigan International Camporee