*** Area 3 Events Requested ***

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      To All-

      I am currently in the process of creating a Calendar of events for Area
      3. I've gone to several council websites to find information, but they
      have not been to helpfull for Venturing activities. Check the list to see
      if you're in Area 3 and if you could, please respond back to me off the
      list with some Venturing activities that are coming up.

      Praire Lands Council, Champaign Illinois
      Lincoln Trails Council, Decatur Illinois
      Illowa Area Council, Davenport Iowa
      W.D. Boyce Council, Peoria Illinois
      Abraham Lincoln Council, Springfield Illinois
      Des Plaines Valley Council, LaGrange Illinois
      Sinnissippi Council, Janesville Wisconsin
      Four Lakes Council, Madison Wisconsin
      Southeast Wisconsin Council, Racine Wisconsin
      Potawatomi Council, Waukesha Wisconsin
      Blackhawk Area Council, Rockford Illinois
      Rainbow Council, Morris Illinois
      Northwest Suburban Council, Mount Prospect Illinois

      Once a calendar is made, The information will be posted at:

      www.crventuring.org

      Thanks,

      Tom Kuttenberg
      Area 3 President
      Central Region

      P.S. If your council has not sent back their Venturing information form
      to Dick Newton's office (Area 3 Director), please do so. If you have no
      idea what Im talking about, e-mail be back please.