Sea Base Tall Ship Adventure

  • Scott Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Florida Sea Base - Tall Ship Sailing Adventure August 10-18, 2008
      http://www.bsaseabase.org/adventure/seaex.html
      <http://www.bsaseabase.org/adventure/seaex.html>
      <http://bsaseabase.org/> Let the adventure begin!
      Venturing Crew 27 from Westfield, NJ is looking for a Venturing Crew to
      join us as we set sail from the Florida Keys for an eight day sailing
      adventure. We will sail an 83 foot topsail schooner, snorkeling,
      fishing, and exploring the many Key reefs. You may join our Crew for
      travel and pre-sail tour or travel on your own.We plan to fly from
      Newark Liberty Airport to Miami International Airport on Saturday August
      9 and return on Monday August 18th, 2008
      * 10-12 spots are available (2 may be Advisors) * Cost= $650.00
      per participant (Adventure Only, no travel) * Total Participation
      limited to 20 * $325.00 Deposit required to reserve your spot.
      ($325.00 due 5/1/08)

      For more information contact: scottanderson@...
      <mailto:scottanderson@...>

      You may wish to explore the Florida Sea Base website at:

      http://bsaseabase.org <http://bsaseabase.org/>