Wear The Green Promo

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello All,
      I am looking for the Promo Wear the Green-Join Venturing that was used
      in the Three Fires Council promotion.Anyone know where I can obtain a
      copy or someplace I can find this??I want to use this in my Council and
      District if possible.
      Thanks,
      Charles Seltenright
      Crew 308
      Bellevue,Michigan
    • OAherd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        <snip>
        I am looking for the Promo Wear the Green-Join Venturing that was used
        in the Three Fires Council promotion.Anyone know where I can obtain a
        copy or someplace I can find this?
        <end snip>

        It sounds like you are referring to patches sold at this website

        _http://www.sageventure.com/store/patches.html_
        (http://www.sageventure.com/store/patches.html)

        (scroll to bottom)