3rd Annual Snowboard & Ski Days!

  • M. Robert Marks
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      It's time to hit the slopes again! Last year we had a number of
      Venturers from the Central Region at our Annual Snowboard & Ski Days so
      I thought you might be interested again. Here's the details...

      WHAT: Annual Snowboard & Ski Day
      WHEN: Saturday, February 23 AND Sunday, February 24, 2008
      WHERE: Mystic Mountain at Nemacolin Woodlands in Farmington, PA
      WHO: Venturers, Girl & Boy Scouts, Leaders, Family, Friends
      HOW MUCH: $25 includes ski rental, lesson and lift ticket
      (add $6 for snowboard rental)

      This is an $87 package we can offer for only $25! Last year over 400
      participants enjoyed an awesome day on the slopes with fellow Scouts,
      Venturers and families!

      Mystic Mountain is the most family-friendly ski area in Western
      Pennsylvania. It is one of the best places for learning to ski and
      adequately challenging for experienced skiers.

      Flyer, medical release form and registration forms as well as more
      information can be found at http://ski.306-bsa.org

      New this year:
      -TWO full days of skiing. Come to one or both.
      -Optional registration & pay in advance to speed up registration.
      -Optional patch & lunch package for $6.