Camporee at MIS Speedway

  • Merrie Mulka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      This is an invitation to all to join us at our Council Camporee at
      Michigan International Speedway the weekend of Oct. 5-7th. This is
      located in Brooklyn, MI which is just south of Jackson, about 40 miles
      west of Ann Arbor. There will be a ton of things to do, including an
      exclusive tour of the track for Venturers. Yes, there will be cars
      driving on the track. Other activities that will be reserved for
      Venturing youth only will be our Road Rally on Saturday morning, an
      opportunity to experience "drunk driving"in the afternoon, a large
      inflatable obstacle course for crew races, Karaoke and Talent Show in
      the evening. There will also be scuba, mountain bike competitions etc.
      The website has an entire list of activities which will be available for
      all. Registrations are being taken now with extra perks if you register
      early. The cost is only $15. Go to www.gstcbsa.org/mis for all of the
      information and to download the registration packet.

      I am in charge of the Venturing portion of the Camporee so let me know
      if you have any questions.

      Merrie Mulka
      Great Sauk Trail Council Venturing Committee
      merriep@...
      810 227-3960